Application procedure of the Postgraduate Program of Communication Science is done through um.ugm.ac.id portal, several descriptions of the procedure are:
- Admission of students is carried out in accordance with applicable regulations at the University.
- Student admission technical implementation as referred to in point number 1 is carried out by the University under the coordination of the Directorate of Education and Teaching.
- The student admission for the Postgraduates program consist of the following schemes:
- Regular Scheme for applicants with personal tuition fee.
- Partnership Scheme for:
- Applicants who have been accepted for scholarship by the scholarship grant institution (proven by scholarship acceptance letter); or
- Applicants whose tuition fees are covered by UGM partners, evidenced by applicable Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Cooperation Agreement (list of UGM partners can be chosen during the online registration).
- Scholarship Scheme Applicants
For applicants who are currently applying for scholarships from various institutions/agencies/scholarship providers.
- Admission of prospective students of the Postgraduate Program of Communication Science UGM is held twice a year. Registration is done online through http://um.ugm.ac.id.