- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id, here.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 200 kb)
- Pay non-refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as described here.
- Print application form, if you cannot print the application form or your online application fail, please contact us at 0274-6492116/6491923 or email your payment receipt and all of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting online application processes, the applicants need to attend three-steps of selection process to be qualified and accepted before becoming students at the IUPICS.
- The Test are below:
|Day 2||Essay Writing Test||*only for those who pass the GMST test|
|Interview Test||*only for those who pass the GMST test|
|For Applicant who will be graduated in 2022 and 2021||For Applicant who will be graduated in 2023||Format|
|Colored photograph with white background||Colored photograph with white background||.JPG|
|High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate||High School academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12|
|High School academic report from grade 10 to 12||High School academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12|
|National Examination Final Score Transcript (SKHUN).||A statement letter of year 12 student for applicants who will graduate in 2022|
|ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student Card)||ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student Card|
|Certificate of National or International awards in academic/non-academic (if any)||Certificate of National or International awards in academic/non-academic (if any)|
|Certificate of English Proficiency (ACEPT 268 / IELTS 5.0 / TOEFL iBT 59-60 / TOEFL ITP 500)||Certificate of English Proficiency (ACEPT 268 / IELTS 5.0 / TOEFL iBT 59-60 / TOEFL ITP 500)|
|Statement of Document Authenticity download here||Statement of Document Authenticity download here|
|Required documents (minimum 150 KB and maximum 200 KB)|
|IDR 25.000.000/ Semester||For Indonesian Citizens|
|IDR 35.000.000/ Semester||For Foreign Citizens|
|* The tuition fee not included the funding for studying overseas for one semester.|
|First Intake Period||25 Jan - 22 Feb 2023||4 - 5 Mar 2023||9 March 2023|
|Second Intake Period *will be conducted online||26 Apr - 17 May 2023||24 - 27 May 2023||31 May 2023|
|Third Intake Period *will be conducted offline||24 May - 7 Jun 2023||14 - 18 Jun 2023||22 Jun 2023|
|Note: Please check um.ugm.ac.id for the detail information.|